Tips on how to develop memory
Have you ever heard the famous phrase of Churchill "Who owns the information, he owns the world"? In our century, in order to succeed, you need Hold in one's head Incredibly huge amount of data: names, phone numbers, addresses, appearances, passwords ...
Of course, for convenience, you can start a notebook orDiary, but sometimes life is so dynamic that it is not possible to use the records. What to do? Of course, use the memory! But how to develop it and train it so that at the right moment it does not fail, we will tell you now.
- Try brushing your teeth with your left hand, if you're right-handed, and with your right hand, if you're left-handed. So you train both hemispheres, develop speed of thinking and memory.
- When you go to the store, train yourself to keep a shopping list in your head, and not on a piece of paper. Otherwise, by the age of 60, you will not be able to go shopping at all.
- If you like watching movies, such an exerciseIt seems to you a child's play: after each viewing, scroll the film in memory from beginning to end. It will take no more than 20 seconds, but the benefits are simply enormous!
- Every day read development literature. Ideally, 1 book a week. It turns out that you will complete 52 books per year and 520 books in 10 years!
- If you really need to develop super memory - teach at least part of the poem every day. The scheme is the same as with the books: 1 verse per week, 52 verses per year, 520 verses for 10 years. Impressive, right?
- Do not forget to eat properly and eat properly! Walnuts, honey, seaweed (kelp), fish - all these products not only help improve memory, but also strengthen your health.
- If you are still smoking, get rid of this bad habit.
- Fall in love! In the blood, nitric oxide is produced, which restores damaged vessels and stimulates brain activity.
- More often in the fresh air. The more oxygen enters the bloodstream, the better the memory becomes.
- Move! Remember: life is movement. If you have extra weight, it's time to get rid of it.
It turns out, Memory development - it's easy. Do you want to start right now? Then exercise the first: do not forget to share this article with all your friends!