Causes and treatment of bloating
It is believed that Bloating - this is not a separate ailment, but only a symptom of others,More serious diseases of the digestive system. But sometimes quite healthy people can suffer from flatulence! And there is such discomfort due to some harmful eating habits ...
"so simple!" Advises to pay attention to the causes of this unpleasant sensation and will tell, How to quickly get rid of bloating.
Causes of bloating
- binge eating
It is better to eat more often, but in small portions than there are rarely, yes apt!
- Too much fatty food
It is known that fats are digested longer than proteins or carbohydrates, so the stomach remains filled longer. To prevent bloating, limit the consumption of fatty foods.
- Quick snacks
A person who at a fast pace absorbs food andEven completely does not chew on it, certainly suffers from bloating after eating. The output is simple - do not hurry anywhere, but slowly enjoy each piece! A feeling of satiety arises in 20 minutes ...
- Air swallowing
Occurs with the same rapid intake of food. And forget about the carbonated drinks and gum: they still like to inflate our stomachs!
- A lot of easily assimilated carbohydrates, cellulose and starch
Sweets, pastries, pasta, potatoes, as well as legumes, vegetables and fruits on an empty stomach - products that should be taken care of. Refrain also from Sweeteners, Because they contain almost not absorbed by the body sorbitol.
- Lactose intolerance
Sour-milk products are very useful, but, unfortunately, the lactose (milk sugar) contained in them is not tolerated by all.
How to avoid bloating
- It is advisable to stroll after eating. Moreover, regular exercise helps Reduce the accumulation of gases And bloating.
- Do not eat or drink too hot or cold.
- Reduce the number of food stimulants such as coffee, chocolate and tea.
- Give preference to herbal teas, especially chamomile and mint.
- To remove from the intestine and stomach gases, use sorbents.
- And more good mood! It is believed that stress and anxiety can cause an explosive abdomen.
if Symptoms of flatulence Happen rarely and quickly pass, then to its reasons can be attributed just some bad habits, from which it is worth getting rid of. In severe cases, you need to see a doctor.
We wish you and your family feel perfect!