Useful tips for gardeners
The plants that surround us are beautiful. Wildlife inspires, and the fact that many are addicted to gardening in our time is not surprising. Technogenic world Is a stressful environment for a person, a return to nature is a natural phenomenon.
Being a gardener is not as difficult as it seems to beFirst glance: the fruits that garden gives, justify the amount of effort spent on cultivating it. But how wonderful to walk through your own garden, enjoying the beauty of greenery! With nothing incomparable pleasure ... these tips will help you become an advanced gardener and achieve excellent results on your site.
Useful tips for gardeners
- As you know, plants should be planted onA certain distance from each other. Measure the desired length with a centimeter tape and make a mark on the handle of the shovel. Now to measure the distance will not be difficult!
A shovel will help out when roulette is not at hand.
- Do not neglect such an important point as the mark of plants - sign, where that grows.
Tags are very convenient, now you will not forget which plants grow on your beds. And do not confuse them with weeds!
Pieces of old tiles are great for making tablets with plant names.
Option for real aesthetes: write on the pebbles names of your favorite vegetation. You can even in Latin!
- Do not forget to protect plants from sudden colds - cover them for the night with pots, when the temperature drops significantly. This will save the shoots from hypothermia.
- Aphids - scourge of all the summer residents. It is necessary to use the means that protect the garden from aphids, but if it does appear, do not despair.
Scotch will help remove the aphids from the affected plants in one fell swoop! Wrap your hand with scotch sticky side up and proceed to conscientiously purify the garden.
- Tomatoes and cucumbers need sufficientThe amount of water to normally develop and bear fruit. The right amount is crucial: if the moisture is too low, the plants will dry out, if a lot - they can start rotting at the roots.
An ordinary plastic bottle will help you take care of a decent irrigation system! First cut the bottom of the bottle and make a few holes in the lid ...
Now just put the bottle in the ground with the neck down and fill it with water. The irrigation system is ready! Plants will take as much moisture as they need, no frills.
- Vegetable broth is the best fertilizer! The water in which the vegetables were boiled is worth pouring into your garden - everything will grow like a yeast.
- Seeds will germinate without problems, even if their shell is very hard - do not forget to just put them in a cup of warm water for the night. For beans this is especially useful!
- Some seeds need to be germinated beforePlanted in the ground. In the pot, the conditions for germination are ideal, the seeds germinate and start the roots. But when the seed is in the ground, unfavorable factors start acting on it - from insects to temperature changes. Make a protective shell of cardboard for your favorite plants!
Using a roller from toilet paper, you canTo protect seeds in the earth from external influences. Cardboard decomposes in the soil, so it does not need to be dig out afterwards. Transplant the seeds in such a convenient roll directly to the ground!
This is really a good idea!
- Care for plants that love to curl, requires special diligence.
The main task is to make the flowerbed well-groomed without losing its comfort for greenery.
- An ordinary gutter is an excellent basis for growing strawberries and other similar crops. Cut the chute into pieces.
Do small water holes in the bottom.
A rich harvest is provided in such conditions!
A hint for a gardener who understandsComputer technologies. A real miracle: there are programs that help to care for plants, monitor their watering and fertilizer regime, as well as show an interesting statistics on the development of your garden. Very exciting!
Get acquainted with these explanatory tips in the video, fix them in your memory.
Growing your own garden takes a lot of energy, but it's worth it. Once you love work on the earth one day, you can not give up this particular pleasure - to watch the growth of plants and harvest, Watered and in every possible way to look after planting ...
Enthusiastic gardener all at all, the garden is in the first place! That's why people of old age working on the ground are always so strong - they just have no time to get sick.
Turn the land into a garden! Show this video to your friends.