50 tips for your daughter
Every parent wants to give his child the best. And this is not only a prestigious education, stylish clothes or delicious food ... sometimes wise advice Costs more than the most beautiful dress. How many errors in education can be avoided, knowing at least a small fraction of these tips!
Our article will not leave anyone indifferent. Those who have a daughter are consecrated!
Best tips for daughters
- Love yourself and it will be much easier for you to live.
- Be ready for the fact that after graduating from high school, you will enter a real life, and it is very different from the one you imagine.
- Not all girls with whom you will be friends will be your best friends for many years.
- If you still find a true friend, keep in touch with him even at a great distance.
- Do not chase after material things - they will not make you happy.
- Even in the most ugly and unworthy situations, do not judge anyone. But be yourself ready to become the subject of gossip and discussion. All you will not please.
- Spend more time with my grandmother. She will be able to teach you a lot.
- Remember: the problem is not the end of the world. Even after the rain comes out the sun.
- Not all in this life you need to fight.
- Never compare yourself with other people. Such as you, they still will not.
- No matter how strong your feelings are, do not dissolve in love completely. So you risk losing yourself.
- Learn to speak beautifully and competently. It will definitely help you in life.
- Do not be afraid to say no. This word will save you more than once.
- Life is yours alone. Try to fill it with happy events and memories.
- Do not run after men. They must themselves seek your favor.
- A compliment is a powerful weapon. Learn to do and take them.
- Always be honest with yourself and with others.
- Do not be afraid of loneliness, it gives time for self-development.
- Do not be afraid to talk about your feelings.
- If you want to argue - argue, but remember the 9th rule.
- knowledge is power. Read as many different literature as possible.
- If you do not find a book at a guy's guest, turn around and go boldly away.
- Remember: you are a person, and not someone's property!
- You must be able to stand up for yourself. And later - and for their children.
- No matter how trite it may sound, but learn from mistakes. Do not be afraid to make a mistake.
- Do not email what you could not place on the front page of the newspaper. Even deleted folders and files can still pop up.
- Do at least one good deed a day. Helping other people brings happiness.
- Be polite and kind in communication, and you will have the best opinion.
- Female intuition is a powerful thing. Try to always trust her.
- Be polite not only with the elders, but also with peers, and with those who are younger than you.
- Remember: your actions speak about you more than your words.
- Do not try to hide your feelings, better find a way to express them.
- Strive to see beauty even in simple things.
- Protect the skin from youth - use sunscreen.
- Be close to those who love you.
- Confident people are attractive to others. Whatever happens, go through life with your head held high.
- Do not be afraid of your tears. They can find new forces.
- Laughter is a medicine for the body and soul.
- Do not be afraid to listen loudly to the music and dance. You can even sing along if you want.
- The word can not only be cured, but also wounded. Think before you say it.
- A real home where you are loved and waiting, and not where you live.
- Apologize - does not mean to show weakness. It means showing wisdom.
- In order to have the good, you need to work. Learn to provide for yourself.
- You are beautiful, intelligent and self-sufficient.
- Even if we sometimes swear, I still love you.
- If you want to say something to me, remember: I'm always there.
- You are always capable of more than you think.
- You're the best, never let anyone down your self-esteem.
- Life is the present day. Not yesterday's or tomorrow's. Live for today and be happy.
- I want to say it again: I will always love you!
It seems, more recently Beloved daughter Lay in diapers and happily agukala. But time passes, and in her life she has to face a huge number of both positive and negative points. So I want her to live with dignity, even if Mom and Dad will not be around!
If your friends or friends have a daughter - tell them about this article. Here are the answers not only for adults but also for children.