Ginger for medicinal purposes
lately ginger Began to enjoy great popularity not only in nutrition, but also for medicinal purposes. What is the reason for such public interest in this simple root?
The motherland of this "Magic spine" It is customary to consider India, since it was in the ancient treatises of this country that evidence was found of using it as a universal medicine.
In fact, of course, everything is very relative. And since this medicine and food spice, you need to make sure that there is no allergy to this type of product. "so simple!" Will tell you about the main and most common Medicinal properties of ginger.
Ginger application for medicinal purposes
- Since ginger is rich in antioxidants, it allows you to apply it In the treatment of colds and viral diseases. At the first sign of a cold, it is enough to drink hot tea with ginger and honey, and the process of fighting the infectious infection will begin.
The body's immune system is sometimes not itselfAble to cope with the impending threat of disease, so abundant, frequent drinking with ground ginger roots will greatly facilitate the work of the human immune system.
- With osteoarthritis Appliques with grated ginger on the joint area relieve pain.
- With diseases of the spine, Myositis and rheumatism help bath with a decoction of ginger. Ginger baths are also prescribed for nervous overloads and neuralgia.
- Powders and infusions of ginger are used inside With gastrointestinal diseases, Such as intestinal colic, gastritis, even in the treatment of viral hepatitis and dysentery. Effective use of drugs from the ginger root in the treatment of helminthic invasions was noted.
- In stomatology Ginger has found its application as aAnesthetic and powerful antiseptic. Perhaps, ginger is the only food supplement that can be recommended after a meal. In addition to its antiseptic properties, essential oils refresh the oral cavity for a long time and do not cause side effects.
While chewing a small piece of gingerSpine, enzymes of saliva are mixed with juice and saturated with antioxidants. Processed saliva, getting into the stomach, does not provoke gastritis or ulcers, but rather has antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect on the gastric mucosa.
- In gynecology Drugs based on ginger root are very widely used in the treatment of infertility, adnexitis, myomas and even cervical cancer.
The chemical composition of ginger speaks for itself. Potassium, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamins in and from, zinc, iron, phosphorus, amino acids, essential oils endow this Miracle root Medicinal properties. If we consider separately each element contained in ginger, then we can say that ginger - this is a real panacea!
I agree? So convince your friends to buy a ginger root today!