Decor for a mirror
Reflect in the mirror is much more pleasant if it is clean. But when Framing of a mirror Looks stylish and original, it wants to look 2 times more often! A bright accent of your interior can be even the most common mirror, the main thing - to decorate it with taste.
Walking past stores with designer itemsFurniture, you can not help paying attention to how they manage to decorate mirrors today: rhinestones, metal, lots of brilliant details ... the ideas that are suggested below refer to more Traditional decor. But they attract their simplicity! With such a mirror, the room will become more comfortable, whether it is a living room, a bathroom or even a kitchen. Admire and do!
How to decorate a mirror
- From the egg tray, you can easily make roses,Daffodils and even cyclamens! Cut off the tip from the cardboard cone, cut out the shape of the selected flower. Decorate the cardboard with acrylic paints, let them dry out. Glue the middle of the flower. Plant flowers on the glue, make a frame for the mirror. Looks pretty romantic ... if you want, you can sprinkle the flowers with varnish, creating the illusion of a glossy surface.
- Shells - a field for experiments. They can not only be glued, there is an idea more reliable - use polymeric plastic to create a strong frame. Put the plastic on the mirror around the edges, immerse the shells in it. Beads also look great in this composition ...
- Branches of wood, covered with varnish or paint, - a fabulous frame for a mirror in eco-style.
- Small pebbles and shells can be put in an intricate mosaic. A mirror of this unusual shape easily fits into any style of the interior and becomes the center of the composition.
- A mirror for the dining room should be just like that! Flawlessly.
You can change the mirror to yourself by yourself.Unrecognizability ... any thing in your house will be filled with a new life and mood, if the owner applies his imagination to it. Inspire and inspire your friends: designer tricks create a unique atmosphere. Become a designer of your home, with our ideas it's that simple!