When buying shoes, one should not pay attention toOnly on its appearance, but also on convenience and quality. It happens that the shoes picked up in the store after the purchase begins to rub. But we know how to solve this problem and a few more.
Pay attention to these 9 Lifhhakov for shoes, Which will make your life more comfortable and simple.
- You can clean the white shoes with toothpaste.
- Make flip flops more original and comfortable with light fabric, as in the photo.
- If your shoes are small, put it on with wool socks. Direct hot air from the dryer to the shoe. After a few minutes turn off the hairdryer. Ready!
- You can also stretch your shoes with bags forwater. Put water in bags with a fastener and put them inside the shoes. Then put it in the freezer. The water in the bag will expand and the shoes along with it.
- So as not to have corns, before you put on your shoes for the first time, spray the deodorant on your feet.
- Tea bags remove an unpleasant odor from the shoes.
- Another lifhak: to remove the unpleasant creaking, as well as the smell, the embankment in the shoes a little baby powder.
- That in ice it is confident to keep on legs, a medical cloth plaster is sticking on a clean dry sole.
- Make shoes impenetrable. Well miss it with natural beeswax and dry with a hair dryer. Ready!
These are excellent Lifhhaki for shoes Will be useful to everyone. Enjoy your health.
Share with your friends these ingenious ideas!