How to wash properly
One of the most important aspects of skin care is the proper face washing. Many of us do it completely wrong, because of what the skin suffers. "so simple!" Prepared for you several important rules for skin care, so that you always looked young!
How to wash properly
- You moisten the skin with water before you apply the product for washing. This does not give a single chance to cleanse the pores well.
- Use the wrong tool. Do not listen to the advice of friends and do not pursue advertising. Something that suits one can spoil the face of another. It is best to find a good specialist (cosmetologist, dermatologist) who will choose a remedy in accordance with the needs of your skin.
- You wash only for the night. If you start the morning with the right procedures, then you are provided with a cheerful mood for the whole day.
- Leave cosmetics for the night. Simple water does not wash it off, so use only a make-up remover.
How to care for the skin
- First remove the makeup.
On such cosmetics try not to save - your face is worthy of the best!
- A means for washing apply on dry skin!
Just rub a small amount of gel or foam in your hands and gently rub in the skin before washing.
- After scrubbing, wash face first warm, then contrast cold water.
From such procedure the skin will shine, become smooth and elastic.
- Not three face towel.
This contributes to the early appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging. Better gently pat the skin or leave to dry naturally.
- Moisturize the skin with cream.
This is the last, but perhaps the most importantstep. Properly selected cream maintains the natural water balance of the skin, prevents its drying, preserves beauty and youth. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face and neck and gently massage. To avoid premature aging of the skin, always do massage movements from the bottom up.
The skin condition is perhaps the first thing that everyone pays attention to at first sight. Share the article with your friends, and let the dreams come true not only in fairy tales!