Cleaning the kitchen
Contain the kitchen in Cleanliness and order - a real art. Many housewives know how to get rid of carbon in the oven or how to wash the microwave from the fat without spending a whole day on it. However, even the most experienced women in the household are always happy to learn new useful tricks. This time we collected 10 excellent tips for the kitchen, which you should not pass by.
Cleaning the kitchen
- Glassware can be washed very easily and without household chemicals from the store. For this in warm water add a little vinegar and salt. The dishes will become cleaner and more transparent.
- Aluminum pans will again shine inside if you boil water in them with potato peelings, apple peel, rhubarb skin or a solution of vinegar.
- Enameled pots that have darkened withTime or burnt, boil with any dishwashing detergent with the addition of 1 tbsp. L. Soda. Then rinse well with hot water. To prevent darkening of boiling them with a solution of vinegar once a month.
- The refrigerator inside is very well cleaned with a solution of soda. Take 4 tbsp. L. Soda for 1 liter of water. Apply and clean. Freshness and cleanliness are guaranteed!
- Briefly cook the laundry soap in a burnt pan. Then it can be easily cleaned with a sponge.
- If the runaway milk was spilled on a hot stove, fill the place with salt and cover it with wet parchment paper. The smell does not spread throughout the room.
- So that the insects do not start up in the flour, put a couple of cloves of garlic in the place where it is stored, without cleaning it from the husks.
- So that the knives are easier to sharpen, put them in a weak saline solution for a while and grind, without wiping.
- To wash the meat grinder was easier, pass in the end through it raw potatoes.
- The new glass cups will not beat from light strikes if they are put in a jar of cold water, slowly heat it to a boil and leave them to cool in the same water.
We hope that these useful tricks will be useful to you when you are in charge of the kitchen.
Share with your friends practical tips for cleaning the kitchen!