Effective remedy for insects
In the summer many of us like to spend Warm evenings Outdoors with friends. But sitting on the terrace for a cup of tea can be overshadowed by bothersome insects.
To escape from buzzing and biting you can drive them away. It is easy to do with an effective means, prepared by own hands. And most importantly - no chemistry and toxic substances!
You will need
- 4 jars
- 40 drops of oil (a choice of cedar, lavender, lemon, mint, eucalyptus)
- 2 lemons or lime
- 8 sprigs of rosemary or mint
- Place two sprigs of rosemary or mint in each jar.
- Fill each jar with 3/4 water.
- Add oil. 10 drops per jar.
- Place the sliced fruit in jars.
- Add water. Put candles in jars and light them.
- Change fluid every 4-5 days.
This simple tool not only helps to get rid of insects. Yet it will look great on a summer terrace or kitchen. Share this great idea with your friends!