How to use the ice form
Most of us are used to using Ice molds Only for the intended purpose: Pour clean water in them and put in the refrigerator until completely freezed. However, there are those who do not use ice at all for cooling drinks, but they do not hurry to throw out the molds. And correctly does!
Now we will tell you about 9 ways of using ice forms, which you will surely appreciate!
How to use ice molds
- Left some wine? Why not freeze it ?! An excellent anti-crisis advice for those who like to experiment in the kitchen, giving the second dishes a variety of flavors.
- Homemade desserts can also be stored portionwise.
- "Vegetarian cubes" for cocktails - a great idea for lovers of a healthy lifestyle. Just freeze your favorite fresh!
- Earrings are now always stored in pairs!
- Surprise guests, adding them a real rainbow in the cocktail! Freeze the fruit juices in layers and enjoy not only a rich color, but also a fragrance.
- Freeze the remnants of coffee, and you do not have to dilute your favorite drink or wait long until it cools.
- You can mix watercolors. Little artists will surely appreciate it!
- In the house fastidious eater? Offering the baby several options for vegetables to choose from, he will certainly appreciate such an unusual way of serving!
- Have favorite homemade sauces? Many chefs of famous restaurants freeze them, which allows you to spend minimum time preparing dishes!
Enough to show a little imagination, and a form forIce can take an honorable place not only in the freezer, but also in the bedroom or in the bathroom. Take these tips to your note and be sure to tell your friends about them!