8 rules of a healthy intestine
You probably know that a healthy bowelProvides a full-fledged work of the whole body, and on how well he feels, your mood, well-being, working capacity and even immunity depends.
Daily we expose our body to millionsVarious tests: from harmful food to sleep disturbance, which means that pharmaceutical companies and enterprising doctors manage to make profit on our ailments. Do not let yourself make money! Performing only 8 rules daily, without pills and syrups.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. High-grade sleep helps not only to regulate the level of intestinal hormones (which control the feeling of hunger and satiety), but also to strengthen immunity.
- Drink a glass of water immediately after awakening. So you run the work of the intestines. After 15 minutes, drink a cup of green tea, and after 10-15 minutes a hearty breakfast.
- Eat more plant foods - vegetables, fruits,Nuts and greens. Also eat foods that have not been subjected to any special heat treatment (for example, not pancakes with apples, and fresh apples).
- Thoroughly chew food. If you have too little time for lunch, choose a meal that will take less time to digest (yogurt, kefir, fruit).
- Do not eat, if you are very irritated, very tired or in a depressed state. Stress hormones do not allow full digestion of food.
- Increase the amount of fiber in your diet (try to eat at least 25-40 grams of fiber per day).
- At least once a day, use products with probiotics (live bacteria), which are found in large quantities in yogurt, kefir, miso.
- Lead an active lifestyle. Any kind of sport, especially if it involves the muscles of the abdomen and back, strengthens the peristalsis of the intestine and helps it to empty regularly.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated in these councils. They do not require additional training or large material costs. Share this article with your friends. Let them also be sure that to be healthy so simple!