How to remove the flabbiness of hands and feet
Everyone dreams of a healthy and supple skin. But, unfortunately, many are faced with such a problem as Flabbiness of feet and hands. It can be caused by sudden weight loss, age changes, malnutrition, sedentary lifestyle and many others.
in order to Get rid of flabbiness, We suggest that you use some traditional medicine and do some exercises.
How to prevent flabbiness of the skin
- Do not sharply lose weight and torture yourself with debilitating diets.
- Protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Give up the habit of smoking.
- Consume more fiber and give up harmful fats.
- Train three times a week.
- Drink your daily water norm.
Exercises for hands
Before performing the exercises, make sure to warm up.
- push ups. Put your hands on the floor and lift the entire body only at the expense of the hands. The back should be straight. If you can not push-ups on your shoulder, bring your knees and put them on the floor for stability. So you will have to apply less effort and the load on your back will not be so strong.
- Take dumbbells or fill the bottle with water. Hands put their palms out. Then bend your hands in your elbows, trying at the same time to squeeze them as much as possible. This exercise must be completed 12 times.
- For stretching. Raise your right arm up, bend it at the elbow and throw it behind your back. Then with your left hand, push on the right elbow. Hold your hand in this position for 5-10 seconds. Repeat the exercise with the other hand.
Ride a bicycle, do not use the elevator, jump on the rope or run.
Also do sit-ups and lunges with extra weight in your hands. Do three sets of 10 repetitions.
Folk remedies for combating flabbiness
- Cut off the bottom sheet of aloe from a plant that is at least 3 years old. Cut the sheet in half and give them a gentle massage of sagging skin in circular motions. Do the procedure once a week.
- Mix 1 tbsp. L. Honey with egg white. Apply the mask in circular movements on the hands and feet for half an hour. Wash off with cool water.
- Cut a ripe melon in small pieces. Take a couple of pieces and whip them in a blender with 0.5 tbsp. Water and lemon juice. Wet the gauze in this liquid and attach it to the problem areas for a while.
If you follow these tips, the result will not be long in coming. Share with your friends information about how How to remove the flabbiness of the skin Hands and feet.