Tips from the chef
In the kitchen you want to feel like a master! But some dishes can not always be prepared perfectly - only knowing the details, you can To create culinary masterpieces. We offer you to read valuable advice about whichThe chef of any decent restaurant knows exactly. It is not necessary to be the main cook in order to put your soul into food. To cook tasty and beautiful food can anyone, most importantly - a desire!
Use our tips even in the usual recipes,And you'll see how delicious the breakfasts, lunches and dinners will become. Red wine color red in any dish, perfectly matches with meat, gives an unforgettable aroma of sauces. Why not apply this trick To improve the everyday menu? Just imagine: a stew with vegetables and red wine ... deliciousness!
- To give a light garlic flavor to the whole dish, put a plate of garlic with a clove of garlic, and then lay out a salad or garnish on it.
- New taste of marinade for meat: Dark beer or a mixture of light beer with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Beer can be added to stewed vegetables, it will give a special smell and taste to the usual boiled potatoes.
- Salted soup can be saved by two methods. Dip it with gauze with a little unsalted porridge and cook, porridge will absorb excess salt. The second way: perch in a soup a tablespoon with a cube of refined sugar. When the sugar begins to melt, take out the spoon, repeat the procedure several times, changing the sugar cubes.
- Salt the liver only at the end of cooking, otherwise it will become solid.
- So that the top of the cake does not burn, cover the pie with wet paper.
- White will turn out rice, if you add a little vinegar to it.
- For cutting an egg, hard-boiled, moisten the knife blade with cold water. So the yolk will not crumble.
- If you throw a piece of ice into a broth and bring it to a boil, it will be transparent.
- When cooking beans do not darken if cooked in an open bowl.
- Mincemeat will taste better if you add a little raw onion, a little toasted onion and finely grated raw potatoes.
- Beef will not be tough, if before cooking you will marinate it in mayonnaise for 30 minutes.
- The ears of boiled corn can be used in salad! Just cut the corn kernels with a sharp knife.
- Eggplant will not be unpleasantly bitter, if before cooking you cut it into small pieces, salt it and let it stand a little. Do not forget to wash the eggplant in cold water after that.
- Almonds can be easily peeled off if you first boil it in water for 5 minutes, and then let it cool down in cold water.
- Sour cream will be better to beat into the cream, if you add a little protein to it.
- If you add a pinch of salt to the ground coffee, the brewed beverage will be more delicious at times!
- So that the meat, baked in the oven, has acquired a ruddy, tasty crust, it is enough to grease it with pomegranate juice, honey, diluted cognac or water, dry wine.
- Hard meat will be softer if you add banana skin to the broth and cook the meat with it.
- Apples in charlotte will not sink to the bottom of the mold, if you roll them before cooking in flour.
- Instead of breadcrumbs use ground nuts - the taste can not convey words! And much more useful than biscuits.
- Heat the plates before you put a hot dish in them and cool them before serving the cold ones. Such a simple trick, and the taste will become more saturated, freshness will not be lost.
- Freshly cooked meat should not be immediately served on the table: let it cool down a bit and become full of taste.
- The vinaigrette will be much tastier if you add a tablespoon of milk and a teaspoon of sugar in it.
- Cook with dry hands only.
- Taste food while cooking! This will help you not to be mistaken with the amount of salt and seasonings, to correctly calculate the cooking time.
- Before you remove the soup from the fire, add a little fresh juice of carrot, cabbage or tomato. This will enhance the taste of soup and enrich it with vitamins.
- Blunt knife is easier to inflict injury, because to cut food you put more effort. Always keep the knives in the kitchen sharp!
- Vanilla - an excellent spice for dressings for vegetable salads. Try it, it's delicious!
- Use lemon juice in dishes, partially replacing salt. This is useful for regulating pressure, you will not overdo the dish, and the citrus flavor will give a refined flavor to the products.
By sharing these tips with your friends, you will help them feel more confident in the kitchen. The food should be delicious! Even if you're not a chef.