How to choose a good watermelon
"There is nothing more difficult than to recognize a good watermelon and a decent woman". And if you can argue with the item about women, it's said about watermelons to the point!
How to choose from a variety of fruits the ripe and juicy, and desirable - Without nitrates? The time of the watermelon feast is approaching, soon the stalls will be strewn with striped handsome men.
Do not rush to run and buy the first watermelons -The danger of poisoning them is too great, because they are often stuffed with chemistry for fast maturation. From mid-August to the end of September, the hottest season of watermelons continues. Meet and spend it with dignity, choosing the best specimens for your table! And we will help you with this.
How to choose a watermelon
- Do not allow the seller to cut the watermelon "for inspection". Bacteria and dirt can get into the incision. In the ripe pulp of the fetus, microorganisms develop very rapidly, this can cause poisoning.
- Refrain from buying a watermelon from the ground or on roadside camber. Health standards in these places leave much to be desired.
- In natural watermelon, the surface of the cut is granular, in the "chemical" it is smooth and glossy.
- Yellowish veins in the pulp of watermelon indicate the presence of nitrates in it.
- Conduct a fingernail on Peeled watermelon - on the ripe there will be a trace.
Let our advice will help you choose the most delicious, ripe, healthy watermelon for your health! These tricks are irreplaceable in a hot watermelon season. Please them with friends - share fasting!