Bombs for bath
does not exist Natural cosmetics Better than the one that is made by own hands. Because you never guess what ingredients are added to their products by manufacturers of cosmetics and household chemicals. They hardly care about our health and make products only from natural components.
Today "so simple!" Invites you to make yourself the most fragrant andUseful bombs for the bath. Getting into the water, they begin to hiss, boil and then dissolve. All this is due to citric acid, which is part of the bombs. And oils, sea salt and various extracts have a positive effect on the skin and your overall well-being.
- 4 tbsp. L. Soda
- 2 tbsp. L. Sea salt
- 2 tbsp. L. Citric acid
- 1 tbsp. L. Milk powder
- Heatherless heather
- 2 tbsp. L. Peach oil (basic)
- 5 drops of bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of rosemary
- To start souse the soda in a dry bowl to get rid of the lumps.
- In the grinder grind the sea salt.
- In a bowl containing soda, pour citric acid, sea salt, milk powder (it can be replaced with starch or powdered sugar). Stir the ingredients.
- In a separate container mix all the oils. To them you can add a few drops of vitamin A and f.
- Mix the dry mass with the oil, not forgettingWear gloves. The "dough" should not be too dry, so that the lump does not crumble after compression in the fist. Dry "dough" should be sprinkled several times with water from a fine sprayer and mixed quickly. The main thing is that the mixture does not start to hiss.
- Decompose the resulting mass into molds,Pre-laying on the bottom of each mold on a pinch of dried flower heather (cornflower, rose petals, coffee beans or oat flakes). Carefully tamp the dough so that the bombs do not crumble. As forms you can use children's sandboxes, cases of chocolate eggs, balls of sweets. And you can buy special round shapes.
- Dry the bombs in a dry and dark place for about 10 hours at room temperature.
- After 10 hours, get them out of the molds and sushi for another day. Keep them wrapped in a food film to preserve the aroma and maintain the desired level of moisture.
Such bombs are very similar to mini-geysers and theyWill entertain in the bathroom not only children but also adults. Try to cook them yourself, because even the process of making them will bring you a lot of fun!