How to make an ideal batch
Our tips will help you to bake on the levelProfessional! Baking is a business that requires constant practice, patience and even some culinary wit. But when the work is done by the masters, the task is simplified. Irina Chadeeva, it seems, knows everything about baking! Here are the tips of a famous culinary blogger and just good housewives, in love with the fuss with the test.
"Pirogology" is a science accessible to everyone, notDoubt. Use these tips, and you will be able to cook everything that's up to you. On the way to the ideal, a lot of dough was spoiled, many pies burnt. Leave it in the past. Professionals will tell you how to save any baked goods!
1. biscuit dough
- If the proteins do not whip, they probably got a yolk. There is only one way to correct the situation - startWhisk again other proteins, carefully following the moment of separation of the yolk. Also proteins will not whip well if the sugar is added too early. In this case, whisk the squirrel in a water bath.
- If the biscuit is too dense, And the dough badly rises in the oven, the reasons canBe a few. Poorly beaten ingredients and a lot of flour usually lead to such a sad result. In addition, you can not hold a biscuit dough for a long time before moving to the oven. Make sure that the oven is warmed up well before you put the dough there.
- So that the biscuit is well puffed, It should be baked at medium temperature. At too high and too low a baking temperature biscuit will fail, most likely - half-baked.
- If the biscuit is poorly taken out of the mold, It is quite possible that the problem is old and unevenForm. Do not forget to carefully lubricate the form with oil and sprinkle flour on top. If the test is too much sugar, the biscuit will also be badly separated from the shape. Carefully follow the recipe, and problems with baking will be much less!
- If you get a biscuit donkey after you get it out of the oven, - It means that he did not get baked. Check the match for the availability of the cake before you take it out! Also, the biscuit can still settle in the oven if it is baked at too high a temperature.
- So that the biscuit does not crumble, Cut it with a very sharp knife.
- Cool the biscuit at room temperature, and then remove it from the mold. It will be easier for you to take out the biscuit, as well as the cake fromAny other test, if you put a shape that has just been removed from the oven, onto a wet rag. When the mold is cooled, the product will be easily detached!
2. dough for cake
- If the dough is stratified when adding eggs, Perhaps there are too many eggs. Make sure that the oil and eggs that you mix are of the same temperature. Continue to beat the dough until it reaches the desired consistency.
- If the cake does not rise in the oven, Most likely, butter with sugar is not whipped. Another option: the butter melted during the dough.
- If the cake is dense and glutinous, There is too much flour or liquid in it. Not whipped, and just implicated in the dough eggs with sugar, too, give such an effect.
3. puff chopped dough
- If the crumb of butter and flour sticks together, Put the dough in the refrigerator - the oil will cool, and nothing will stick together.
- If the dough is too sticky, Add a little flour to it and put it in the refrigerator for a while.
- If the dough crumbles, This indicates a lack of fluid. Add one teaspoon of water, gently moistening the dry places.
- If the products are dry and hard - they were baked for too long. Watch out for the time and ensure that the oil does not melt during the mixing of the dough!
4. curd dough
- If the dough is too soft and sticky, Most likely, you used wet cottage cheese. Add flour or manki to fix the situation.
- If the dough crumbles - little fluid.
- If the dough is too soft, You need to add more flour.
- If the dough crumbles, There can be several reasons. The lack of oil, little liquid and too cold oil is what spoils the short pastry. Do not forget to heat the oil to room temperature before kneading the dough!
- If the liquid filling is not thickened - maybe the baking temperature was too low, there is not enough eggs and starch in the filling, the product did not have time to prepare completely.
- At too high a temperature Baking liquid filling can fold.
- If the cookie is burned, Carefully remove the burnt layer with a grater, and then sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar.
- If you store cakes on a ceramic dish, Having covered them from above with a napkin from a natural fabric, they will keep a fluffiness and freshness longer.
- Ideal to cut a crumbly cake It is possible, if before cutting, heat the knife by lowering it into boiling water for 1 minute.
- If the dough is mixed too steeply, But stick to your hands, use a glass bottle with cold water as a rolling pin. It will perfectly roll out!
- Very tasty icing will turn out, If you melt chocolate candies and mint candies, mixing them with a few spoons of water or milk.
The oven is tasty and beautiful - an affordable pleasure. Even if you rarely cook, do it well. Our advice will certainly help you become a master, and the appearance and taste of the dough products made from you will be chic. Try it - and you will succeed!