Hydrogen peroxide for cleaning the apartment
Perhaps it is difficult to find a person who does not have a can of hydrogen peroxide in his home medicine chest. This transparent solution Well known since childhood, and for sure each of us from time to time uses it: heals wounds, abrasions, cuts.
And in this way peroxide destroys manyHarmful microbes (for example, salmonella and cocci-bacteria), this makes it an indispensable assistant in cleaning the premises. If you are allergic to household chemistry or not at hand washing and Cleaning products, Our article for you!
Hydrogen peroxide in everyday life
- 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide is beautifulCopes with the disinfection of cutting boards, tiles, kitchen stoves. For this it is enough to sprinkle any surface with peroxide, and then with table vinegar. Wash with water and dry. Will be as good as new!
- The working surface of the kitchen table or tablecloth is enough to wipe with a cloth soaked in hydrogen peroxide.
- If you have a dishwasher, add 50 milliliters of peroxide in addition to the main product. This will help improve the quality of washing and dishes will just shine!
- Peroxide copes with the emergingMold and helps prevent its further spread. Take a solution containing at least 30% hydrogen peroxide, and mix it with water in a ratio of 1: 1. Then spray the problem surface from the spray gun or wipe clean with a cloth soaked in this solution.
- Stains of rust and streaks are easily removed with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia, mixed in a ratio of 1: 1.
- For disinfection of the sink or toilet, mix 2 liters of water with 1 glass of hydrogen peroxide and 1 tablespoon of ammonia. Pour the resulting solution inside, wait 10-15 minutes and clean the surface with a brush.
- If the walls in the bathroom are covered with water-based paint or tiled, from time to time treat them from the spray with a 3% solution of peroxide, heated to 40-50 degrees.
- To care for indoor plants, mix 25 milliliters of 3% peroxide with 1 liter of water, then rub the resulting solution with leaves or spray the plants from the spray gun.
- With an ink spot on the book perfectly helpsHandle a 20% solution of peroxide and blotting paper. Moisten the problem place with a solution and put a "blotter" on top. After drying, the ink spot disappears!
- If you want to moisturize or refresh the air in the bedroom, explore 500 milliliters of a 3% peroxide solution in 4-5 liters of water and spray using an atomizer.
It turns out that hydrogen peroxide can be used not only for medical purposes, but also for domestic purposes.
Tell your friends about these Unusual ways of cleaning the premises. Surely they will find something useful for themselves!