Ideas for a small bathroom
Many of us have a small bathroom. This is the problem of all Soviet and many post-Soviet buildings. But even those to whom it is a sin to complain, would like to Increase space in the bathroom.
Designers say that any room can be made cozy and comfortable. The main thing is competently Choose a design And use the room to the maximum functionality.
We collected 11 wonderful ideas, how to place in a tiny bathroom all the necessary things and visually increase the space.
- In a small bathroom try to give preference to light tones.
- Use the built-in lockers and shelves. The more separate items in the bathroom, the smaller it seems.
- Use mirror surfaces, from decorating cupboards to finishing the ceiling or even walls.
- Choose a door with a glass insert. It will add light, which will contribute to a visual increase in space.
- Replace the large shower in the shower room in the corner of the room with a drain in the floor.
- Buy a corner bath.
- If you place things in the corners of the room, then it visually becomes more spacious.
- If the space is very small, you can not put a bath. But at the same time to get a spacious shower room.
- To make the bathroom visually wider it is possible, if to use horizontal strips.
Take advantage of these wonderful ideas and turn even the smallest and boring bathroom into a big royal one.
Share with your friends these delicious ideas for a small bathroom!