How to remove bruises under glzami
A woman can have a hundred reasons whyIn the morning she looks far from cheerful: a party, feeding a baby, a quarterly report, a romantic night ... however, whatever the occasion - pleasant or not - the result of such nights is always the same: Tired look And bruises under the eyes.
If you Kidney problems (One of the signs of bruises under the eyes) is betterConsult a doctor. But if the health is normal, and the appearance after a sleepless night leaves much to be desired - take advantage of our advice. Offer your attention 5 variants of masks from the available ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen!
Mask of potatoes
- Sodium on a grated peeled potato and mix it in equal proportions with oatmeal (on a tablespoon).
- Add a little milk to the mixture (you should get a thick slurry) and apply the mask to the skin around the eyes. Keep 15-20 minutes, then wash off with cool water.
- Sodium cucumber on the smallest grater, chop the greens of parsley or coriander (cilantro).
- Mix cucumber with herbs and add as much sour cream (preferably a table spoon). The proportion is as follows: 1: 1: 1.
- Carefully mix all the ingredients and put under your eyes for 15-20 minutes, then wash with cool water.
Just attach to the eyes of a circle of fresh cucumber for 20-25 minutes.
Mask of cottage cheese and tea
- Pound the curd with a spoon and put it under your eyes for 15-20 minutes. This mask is best washed away not with running water, but with a cotton swab moistened beforehand in cold black or green tea.
If you do not have any cottage cheese at hand or very little time - put the cooled tea bags together with your eyes.
Mask of parsley
- Chop the leaves and stems of parsley and carefully mash with 2 teaspoons of fatty cottage cheese.
- Add a small amount of milk (instead ofCottage cheese and milk, you can use half a tablespoon of sour cream) and apply the mask to dark circles under the eyes. After 15-20 minutes wash with cool water or even better - weak tea brewing.
Mask of walnuts
- Grind in a coffee grinder cleared walnuts to the state of flour.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of flour and 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Add 2-3 drops of natural lemon or pomegranate juice and apply the mask to the skin around the eyes for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with cool water.
Unfortunately, with bruises under the eyes of a womanLook older than their age. When you are only 20 years old - this is not a problem. But when slightly over 30 - it's better not to be too lazy and get up 10 minutes earlier to take your time Appearance. So cool, when only you know about your sleepless night!
Share with your girlfriends these women's secrets. Girls should be in solidarity in matters of beauty!