Tips for cleanliness in the house
Doing Cleaning Thoroughly, you can see the disorder even inClean, at first glance, places. There are a number of small things that we usually do not pay attention to - they are able to spoil the picture of a cozy home and turn up on the arm is not at the right time.
Offer you 20 tips from the observantHousewives who know how to monitor things and the house - nothing will be missed! In time to remember one of our advice, use the method of associations. Reading something interesting, imagine a picture that the eye clings to - it will help to remember the information much better.
Tips for cleanliness
- It is easy to sharpen the knives with a conventional plug.
- Always clean shoes before leaving home, and after returning home from the street. Dirt and dust will not spoil the floor, other shoes, furniture. But how nice it is when you see clean shoes in the morning!
- If you are going to clean vegetables that strongly color the skin and promote its darkening, moisten your hands with vinegar.
- To easily peel walnuts from the shell, dry them in the oven for a few minutes.
- The fat stain from the fabric is very easy to remove with powder. Pour the powder on a fresh stain - it will quickly disappear.
- Remember: Dishes, soiled with dough, dairy products and eggs, are well washed only in cold water. In hot water the protein will curdle, stick to the surface and give you a lot of extra trouble.
- If the shoes smell unpleasant, rub it inside with hydrogen peroxide.
- When you search for small lost objects - an earring,Button, bead, rivet - the vacuum cleaner will help. Pull on the hose kapron stocking and walk them on the surface of the floor, turning on the vacuum cleaner. Little things are sure to be found!
- If there is an unpleasant smell in the drawer of the table, even after you have thoroughly washed it, leave a couple of activated carbon tablets. Coal will absorb a musty smell.
- From rust on the knives will help get rid of the usual raw onions.
- Sushi umbrella only in a suspended and semi-closed form - so the fabric will not stretch, spoil and let in moisture.
- A wax candle will not be seeped if you soak it before using it in salt water.
- Small fragments can easily be collected with the help of wet wool.
- If milk ran away, quickly fill the contaminated area on the stove with salt and cover with wet paper. This will help avoid an unpleasant odor throughout the house, and it will be easier to remove the stain from the surface of the plate.
- To clean the copper Turks use ketchup! It will perfectly remove even a thick deposit of coke, and the dishes will shine like new.
- If there are fingerprints on the wall, sketch them with white chalk. After a couple of minutes, wipe the place with a damp cloth - there will be no trace of prints!
- Rubber gloves will help get rid of the ubiquitous wool of pets - just hold your wet gloves on furniture or carpet.
- Filler for cat litter will help very quickly dry wet shoes - generously fill it in, moisture quickly absorbed.
- A bottle of vegetable oil is always oily -Oil flows down the walls, no matter how carefully you pour it. Fat hands also often spoil the bottle. To keep the bottle with butter neat and not to spoil it with kitchen furniture, build a special tie-cuff from the napkin. Such a tie is appropriate to use for a bottle of wine.
- Always start cleaning from the dirtiest place in theHouse, gradually moving to the cleaner corners. So you will quickly cope with the task and not get tired immediately - the visible result of the work motivates to continue!
If you need our advice, do a good deed - show them to your close friends.