How to pack flowers with kraft paper
On our expanses Kraft paper Is becoming increasingly popular. It is often used for various crafts, gifts and, of course, as a package. It is very nice to receive gifts, but it is equally important to give them properly. Fortunately, today every flower saleswoman can beautifully wrap even the most modest bouquet.
If you are a happy ownerOwn garden, we advise you to stock up on kraft paper and master this technique. And if you are used to buying flowers - then this method is important for you doubly - because in that case you will not pay extra for Packaging. So, shall we begin?
How to pack flowers
You will need
- Kraft paper
- Food film
- Small scrap of cotton fabric
- Pencil and paint on request
How to do it
- If you have a desire and a bit of free time - perch the eraser of a simple pencil in the paint and, turning it into a round die, leave on paper prints.
- If in the previous step is not necessary - proceed to the next: cover a small piece of food film with a cloth dipped in water. This will help the flowers last longer to retain moisture.
- Place the bouquet so that it is in the center of the cloth shred.
- Try to firmly wrap the bouquet, so that moisture does notGot on paper. Place flowers diagonally in buds toward the right or left upper corner and double-fold the underside of the paper as shown.
- And now gently wrap the bouquet itself, smoothing the fold lines with your hands.
- It remained to gently wrap the bouquet with ribbon or twine and tie it nicely.
- I would also not refuse to receive a bouquet packed in this way!
As they say, all genius is simple! Such a wrap perfectly complement the bouquet of garden or field flowers. Redaction "so simple!" Wishes every subscriber to receive such bouquets every day! Share this article with your friends - share your good mood with others!