How to relieve pain without getting up
Office staff know first hand what back pain or legs are. sedentary lifestyle Still no one was going to benefit, which means you need to urgently do exercises in the morning or sign up for the gym. As an option - for yoga or fitness.
However, while you will choose your occupation to your liking, you may accidentally attack the pain in your back or lower back. What to do if the end of the working day is far, and Painful sensations Need somehow to calm? Do these exercises without getting up from the chair!
Exercises for the removal of pain
Pain in the lower back
- Sit on a chair straight.
- Bring one knee to your chest and hold in this position, helping yourself with your hands, for about 30 seconds.
- Change your foot and repeat the exercise.
Try to keep your back straight as far as possible. The supporting leg should stand firmly on the floor.
- Take a deep breath and lift your shoulders up.
- Hold them in this position for 3-5 seconds, then make a slow exhalation and lower your shoulders.
- Repeat 10 times.
Pain in the wrist
- Hold your fingers in fists on both hands.
- At the same time the right and left wrists of the devil in the air imaginary circles.
- Rotate 10 times in each direction.
To strengthen the effectiveness of the exercise - do it by stretching your arms forward.
Pain in the muscles of the chest
- Put your hands behind your head, keeping your elbows parallel to the floor.
- Leave the blades together and hold in this position for 30 seconds.
- Relax your elbows and return to the starting position.
During the exercise, follow the breath.
Pain in the upper back
- Hold both of your shoulders with both hands.
- The left hand is on the right shoulder, and the right hand is on the left shoulder.
- Breathe deeply for 30 seconds.
- Slowly put your hands down.
So that the stretching is more effective, lean forward slightly.
- Sit on the chair and put your feet on the floor.
- Gently and slowly get to your feet.
- Wait about 5 seconds and slowly sit down.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
pain in the neck
- Sit on a chair, keep your back straight, put your feet on the floor.
- Tilt your head to the side, trying to put an ear on your shoulder.
- Hold for 30 seconds and slowly return to the starting position.
these Simple and effective exercises Help to remove the sudden pain right at the workplace.
Tell your friends how to act in similar situations, it's surely useful to them!