You've probably noticed the growing popularity of coconut oil lately. And indeed, it is difficult to find a means whose range of application is so wide. "so simple!" Singled out entire 33 reasons to love coconut oil. And you, too!
Coconut oil - the cleanest oil in the world, it consists ofSpecific fatty acids, which are split differently than other fats, and are fully absorbed by the body. You can purchase this product at a pharmacy or order it on the Internet.
At a lower temperature, the oil hardens, and it can be brought to a liquid state by lowering the jar into a container with warm water. The product properties will not change.
Coconut oil for beauty
- Moisturizing lotion. In the evening after the cleaning procedures asThe final step, wipe the skin with a cotton disc moistened in coconut oil. Move on massage lines, trying not to stretch the skin. In an hour, pat the face with a paper towel.
- Cleansing mask for the face. Mix 1 tbsp. L. Coconut oil with 1 tbsp. L. Honey (make sure you do not have honey allergies). Put the mixture on your face for 15-20 minutes, wash away with warm water.
- eye cream. Lubricating the skin around the eyes before going to sleep with coconut oil instead of the usual cream, guaranteed to rejuvenate the skin and get rid of dark circles.
- Hair Mask. Hold the jar in warm water to make oilBecame liquid. With massage movements, rub the remedy into the roots of the hair, and then distribute it along the entire length. Peel and put on a warming cap. After 30 minutes wash your head with shampoo. A month later, you will not recognize the head of hear: strong, elastic, thick and shiny, your curls will stream like the girls from commercials.
- Anti-dandruff remedy. Apply oil to the scalp, wrap it and leave it overnight. In the morning, wash your hair in the usual way.
- Sun protection. By the way, Indian beauties do not thinkLife without the use of coconut oil for hair. They rub in the palms of a drop of money and distribute it along the strands. This protects their hair from drying out under the scorching rays of the sun.
- Cream for and after shaving. Perhaps, the most natural and effective!
- lip balm. Coconut oil moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin of the lips, heals cracks and prevents their further appearance.
- Body scrub and heels. Kindling 2-4 tbsp. L. Add 1 tablespoon oil to it. L. Natural ground coffee, pour the mixture into a suitable container, for example in a silicone cake mold, and send it to the refrigerator. Before water procedures, cut a piece from the bar and massage the skin.
- makeup remover. Coconut oil does not irritate the eyes and effectively dissolves cosmetics.
- Emollient For the cuticle, elbows, heels: just rub the oil in the coarsened skin.
Coconut oil for cooking
Note: for cooking, cosmetic coconut oil is not good. On the label there should be a note that the oil is food.
- Oil for frying and baking. Gives the dishes a piquant flavor and enriches the taste.
- Smoothies. Try this recipe: Pour into the blender bowl 2 tbsp. Coconut milk, 20 g of coconut oil, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 tbsp. L. Cocoa powder, 1/2 tbsp. Berries of strawberries and 1 tsp. Cinnamon powder. Whip and enjoy!
- Dressing for salad. Coconut oil will not only give a taste of salad piquancy, but also help to better absorb vitamins from greens.
- For mayonnaise. During the preparation of mayonnaise, replace the usual vegetable oil with coconut - the taste will pleasantly surprise you!
- For eggs. Experimentally determined that eggs, oiled with coconut oil, are stored longer.
Coconut oil for health
- From inflammation, cuts and wounds. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound-healing properties. Just smash them with a damaged place.
- For fresh breath. The appearance of bad breath from the mouth can be caused by the accumulation of bacteria. Coconut will do a little with them in two counts, and also effectively whiten teeth.
- For aromatherapy. Use oil as a base for aromatic mixtures.
- For immunity. Those who constantly consume coconut oil, have stronger immunity.
- For thyroid. Studies show that regular consumption of coconut oil supports a healthy function of the thyroid gland.
- For arthritis. Regularly massage inflamed joints to reduce painful sensations.
- From fungal infections. To 1 tbsp. L. Coconut oil, add 3 drops of essential oil of tea tree and lubricate the foot with this mixture every evening.
- With angina and sore throat. Type in a teaspoon of edible coconut oil and dissolve to calm the sore throat.
- With sunburn. If you overdo it with a tan, apply oil to the burned areas of the body to prevent the formation of bubbles and soothe the skin.
Coconut oil for children and during pregnancy
- For breasts. Coconut oil will help to heal cracks in the nipples while breastfeeding, besides it is safe for the baby.
- From stretch marks. If you regularly lubricate coconut oil growing tummy during pregnancy, prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- For baby skin. Coconut oil will serve as an alternative to costly baby lotions.
- Cream for diaper. Wipe the baby's skin with a tissue moistened in coconut oil with each change of diaper to avoid diaper rash.
Coconut oil for home care
- From rust. This is perhaps the most fragrant remedy for rust that I have met!
- Grease for kitchen appliances. After use, lubricate the meat grinder knives and blender with coconut oil so that they stay sharp longer.
- Furniture polish. Furniture will shine with such eco-friendly and effective polish. Oil is required very little to wipe all the objects in the house and give them a magical scent of the tropics.
- for shoes. Coconut oil completely replaces the shoe polish and provides proper care to leather goods: purses, bags, clutch bags, gloves ...
Impressively, is not it? But what a savings in the family budget ... share an article with friends: this information can not be hidden!