Secrets of the perfect stuffing
Home cosiness since the times of the USSR is associated with the smell of patties and fried cutlets. And cooked these dishes every self-respecting mistress.
Of course, today it's not a problem to get readyMincemeat in the supermarket, but can it be compared to homemade meat for its taste? Young and inexperienced mistress who wants to please and surprise guests with delicious Ground meat dishes, You should be extremely cautious, because there are several nuances.
Today edition "so simple!" Will reveal to you the secrets of delicious stuffing. Get acquainted with the basic rules!
Secrets of the perfect stuffing
- The first thing to remember every hostess: a bad forcemeat - bad cutlets. If you choose third-rate meat for future cutlets - you should not expect a tasty result.
- For a kilo of minced meat, take 2-3 medium sized bulbs, 4 large cloves of garlic and 1/3 of a white loaf. Salt and pepper add to the ready-made forcemeat to taste.
- Choosing meat, give preference to veal or notToo old beef. As an option - take equal parts of beef and pork. If you take one pork, the cutlets will turn out to be too fatty, which will not have the best effect on the pancreas.
- In the preparation of stuffing, too, has its own tricks. Take a slightly hardened loaf, put it in a bowl with milk or water and pass through a meat grinder along with garlic, onions and pieces of meat.
- Grinding does not imply any special rules. Here is a matter of taste. Someone likes to skip minced meat through a meat grinder two or three times, and someone recognizes only chopped cutlets, bypassing a knife and sleight of hand.
- Many housewives add a minced egg or semolinaGroats, so that the cutlets keep their shape, but with such ingredients the dish becomes harsh. The best thing to do is to get rid of minced meat for 2-3 minutes, then it will not need eggs or a manga, and the cutlets will turn smooth, smooth and never fall apart when frying.
- You can roll the cutlets in flour or breadcrumbs.
- And the last. If possible - prepare more stuffing! It is convenient to store it in the freezer, divided into portions. If the contents of the package are defrosted in advance - you can easily prepare fresh cutlets for dinner!
- The most delicious Chicken cutlets - firefighters. In the old cookbook, which was released back in the days of the USSR, fire cutlets were prescribed to cook according to the following recipe.
Take off your skin with a good, heavy chicken. Separate the meat from the bones and pass through the meat grinder. Mix the minced meat with white bread, pre-soaked in milk, and pass through the meat grinder once more. The most delicate minced salting, butter with oil and carefully stir with a wooden spoon.
Having formed cutlets, accurately roll them inBread crumbs, and then frying on hot oil on both sides to a crusted crust. Then cut the cutlets in a preheated oven for 5 minutes or close the lid and leave them on a minimal fire (also for 5 minutes).
- The ratio of chicken meat and white bread should be 10: 1 (100 grams of bread per 1 kg of meat).
- Chicken bones do not throw away - they are useful for broth.
- Cutlets from turkey Are prepared approximately the same way, only in minced meat, add onions, garlic and a tablespoon of sour cream for softness. In the oven, cutlets from turkey should be kept longer - 20-25 minutes.
- For fish cutlets any not too bony fish: cod, hake, pollock, pike-perch.
- To make fish cutlets tasty, buyReady-made fillets or fresh fish, which must be cleaned, gutted and get rid of bones. Fillet and soaked in milk white bread to scroll through a meat grinder, salt and pepper.
- Gourmets are advised to add a little fried onions to the stuffing - it gives a delicious aroma to fish cutlets. If mincemeat became liquid - pour a little semolina or flour.
- To roll minced meat better twice. Then it turns out to be very gentle.
- Panit fish cakes usually in breadcrumbs, and before serving on the table it is recommended to soak them for about 10 minutes in the oven.
These simple tips will help make your dinner really tasty. Share with your friends tips for making minced meat and wish them a pleasant appetite!