Qualities of a wise and ordinary parent
We all know in theory, How to properly educate children. But because of the lack of time, wisdom and patience, we often act differently.
We picked up 7 major things that are important to knowEach parent for the correct formation of the personality of the baby. The basic rule: do not cut the child's wings. Once having straightened them, he will not let you down!
Than the wise parent differs from the usual
- The usual parent spends all the time with the child, leaving his hobby and interests in the shade. A truly wise parent takes care of himself. This he teaches children.
- An ordinary parent makes school eveningstasks. The wise parent believes that the child must himself be responsible for them. If something does not work, then the parent comes to the rescue. But it only points the way to a solution, and does not do everything for the child.
- Many parents try to atone for themselves by buyingBaby gifts. A wise parent gives money to children for small expenses. The child must learn to distribute the money and save it for the purchase of toys. The parent should monitor this process and train the baby.
- Often moms and dads do not want to understand the reason for the child's bad behavior. They want to pacify him quickly. The wise parent understands the cause and tries to help in solving the problem.
- An ordinary parent wants to grow up first and foremost a decent and successful person. The wise tries to build a warm and intimate relationship with the baby.
- An ordinary parent protects his child from various problems, sometimes doing what he is not asked for. Wise moms and dads in acceptable cases allow the baby to make mistakes. after Help the child Learn from the situation lesson.
- Many parents allow the child everything to himDid not roll up tantrums and did not cry. This is often used by children. The wise parent does not allow the youngsters to sit on their heads. He respects both his personal space and the interests of the child.
Share with your friends these wonderful Parenting tips!!