The root of ginger is not only a well-known aphrodisiac, a useful spice, but also a cure for many diseases. It is not a secret for anyone that Ginger tinctures and teas Support the body's immune system and relate to excellent preventive medications from various ailments.
By the way, there is another interesting variant of using this South Asian plant. For fans of stronger offer Homemade ginger beer recipe. The drink was first prepared in the middle of the nineteenth century in England, and it is still popular in many countries of the world.
According to the English classic recipe,Ginger beer is considered low-alcohol. Its varieties contain up to 11% alcohol. We offer 2 variants of an unusual drink: alcoholic and similar to it non-alcoholic ginger ale. Use in reasonable quantities!
Nonalcoholic ginger ale
- Root of ginger (2-2.5 cm)
- 2 tbsp. L. Sahara
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 leaves of mint
- 1-1.5 liters of mineral water
- Grind the root of the ginger and mix it with the sugar.
- Add the juice squeezed out of lemon and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the mixture with cold sparkling water. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Strain the drink through the cheesecloth, add mint and a few slices of lemon.
Alcoholic ginger beer
- 25 g of crushed ginger
- 400 g of sugar
- 150 ml of white wine
- 4 liters of water
- 15 g dry yeast
- Mix ginger with sugar and wine, pour boiling hot water and let it cool down to 30 ° c.
- Add dry yeast.
- In 2-3 hours, when fermentation becomes noticeable, transfer the ginger beer into a bottle and install a water seal for fermentation on it.
- After 2 days strain the beer through the cheesecloth, pour into bottles, close the stoppers and put them in the refrigerator.
- Another day of standing in the refrigerator - and alcoholic ginger beer is ready.
actually, Ginger brewing process Rather laborious, but these options are specially simplified for home cooking. The beverage itself improves digestion and blood circulation. Use it also for cancer prevention!
Hasten to try a miracle beer, but before that tell about it to your friends.