How to peel a sheepskin coat
With the advent of autumn, we all get out of the cupboards warmSweaters and outerwear. Sheepskins are the most popular among the population in the cold season. Such a thing not only warms, but also looks very stylish ...
Unfortunately, most often on the outer clothing ofNatural materials are clearly visible accidentally stained spots. The first thought that comes to mind is to take the product to the dry cleaners. But such services are not affordable for everyone. The way out of this situation is - clean the sheepskin coat yourself! But the editors "so simple!" Tells you how to do it quickly, efficiently and not costly.
To begin with, we invite you to pay attention to Secrets for caring for sheepskin coat.
Useful tricks for caring for sheepskin coat
- Do not sushi the sheepskin coat near fire or heating appliances. Only natural drying!
- Hang it on your hangers and keep it in a special case. Put a handkerchief or a cotton disc into your pocket, to which you must first drip a few drops of lavender oil. This is a very effective remedy against moths.
- Do not wash the sheepskin coat in the washing machine. From this the skin will become rough and stiff.
- You can clean the sheepskin coat with soapy water. After drying a thing and smear with glycerin (only for the skin).
- Delicious lyfhak: small stains can be erased with the use of an eraser or a dry crust of bread.
- Usual sheepskin clean with a stiff rubber brush. Lacquer or oil wipe with a damp cloth.
Tips for cleaning leather sheepskin coat
- Conduct the test. Apply the remedy that you are going to use, to an inconspicuous small piece of clothing. Look, does not it polish a thing. If everything went smoothly, process the entire surface of the sheepskin coat.
- If the stain is fresh and greasy, rub it with a mango or starch. Wait a few minutes. Voila - there was not a trace left of the stain!
- Low-fat stains are easily removed by a small piece of rubber, which you need to moisten in kerosene. Only the spot should not be fresh.
- Collar, cuffs and other places that are often rubbed, cleaned with a special brush and tooth powder, dropping a little ammonia.
We clean suede sheepskin coat
- A spot on suede can be brought out by table salt.
- Milk and soda - on guard of purity! For cleaning, discard a spoonful of soda in a glass of milk. Wipe the contaminated area with a cotton swab dipped in the mixture. Then lightly wash the soiled area with clean water with a few drops of vinegar.
Now you know, How to clean a sheepskin coat at home. After I was spoiled in dry cleaners, I clean it only so. Let your clothes be as good as new!
Share with your friends these tricks for cleaning sheepskin coats!