How to clean stainless steel before shine
Every good housewife dreams that her kitchenWas perfect and shone with purity. So most often when cleaning a variety of surfaces used expensive and aggressive means. In some cases, they do an excellent job, although they have a number of shortcomings. for example, Kitchen sinks With their help you can not always bring to the brilliance of the diamond.
So we have prepared for you an incredibly simple, cheap and safe way with which you can effectively Clean stainless steel To shine. This method is able to improve the lives of everyone who aspires to impeccable cleanliness in the kitchen.
How to polish stainless steel to shine
You will need
- 1/4 tbsp. Flour
- kitchen towel
- Paper towel or soft cloth
Do the procedure
- Wash the sink thoroughly with soda and water. Also the stainless steel sink is well cleaned with a water-acetic solution.
- Be sure to dry the sink! Wipe it dry with a clean kitchen towel. In no case do not skip this step.
- Sprinkle the sink with flour. It sounds strange, but it works!
- Take a paper towel or a soft cloth and polish. Do the procedure in a circular motion. You will see how the remnants of the dried food begin to dissolve and the shell will shine.
- Repeat the procedure. Then remove the excess flour with a brush or rag. Ready!
Do this trick once a month, so that your shell shines like a brand new one.
This way you can polish the stainless steel sink. If you liked this idea, be sure to share it with your friends!