How to wash down jacket
With the onset of cold weather, people get their outer clothing out of the closets. Many of us wear in autumn and winter Down jackets, As it is warm, comfortable and practical clothing.
Before wearing a down jacket you need to refresh and wash. Dry cleaning services are expensive, so to save money, you can clean it at home. But before putting the down jacket in the washing machine, it is worth knowing how its Wash correctly...
How to wash the down jacket in a washing machine
- Before washing zipper and buttons. Take off the fur. Turn out the down jacket inside out.
- Erase just one down jacket without other things.
- Use only a liquid detergent for washing delicate fabrics. No powder!
- Choose the most sparing mode. Wash at low temperature. Best wash at 30 degrees. Rinds at least 3-4 times.
- After washing the down jacket, the main thing is that the fluff does not beat up with lumps. For this put in a washing machine 3-4 balls for tennis. But first they also need to be washed.
- Sushi down jacket in the fresh air. In no case do it near fire or heating appliances!
- The down jacket will dry more than one day. Periodically approach it and shake it to spread the fluff.
If you stick to these simple rules, your thing will look great after washing.
Share these valuable tips on how to Cleaning the down jacket With friends, most likely, they will be useful to them!