How to clean makeup brushes
makeup brushes - extremely favorable breeding environmentBacteria. To maintain cosmetic accessories in order, you need at least once a week to carry out a cleaning procedure that will help remove microbes, particles of dead skin and skin secretions from the villi. Offer you a simple trick!
Main trick at the time Cleansing brushes: Do not allow water or oil to enterThe handle of the brush. This will cause the destruction of the adhesive layer, due to which the villi are firmly attached to the base of the brush. Never dry the brush with a hair dryer - this is a sure way to spoil them.
How to brush makeup brushes
You will need
- Children's shampoo or soap with a neutral level of ph
- Clean sponge
- paper napkin
- This method is ideal for cleaning brushes from synthetic fibers. Drop a drop of shampoo on a clean sponge, squeeze it to make a little foam.
- With careful movements wipe the brush on the sponge, until it stops leaving traces of makeup.
- Wash the brush with lukewarm running water, watch for moisture to fall only on the villi.
- Leave the brush to dry on a paper napkin. If the brush has a special shape, for example fan-shaped, spread the villi accordingly.
This easy way provides proper care forSynthetic brushes. To save the brush from natural fibers, we recommend using olive oil for purification. Dipped the villi in the oil, carefully wipe the brush with a sponge, then wash under running water and dry. Brush will last a long time, and after cleansing will be as new!
Remember that the condition of the skin depends on how thoroughly you brush the makeup brushes! Share your secrets Cleansing cosmetic brushes with friends.