Winter for many is the most fabulous time of the year. The first snow every time evokes joy and pleasant memories. Children are waiting for New Year's gifts, and parents create a home cosiness.
But winter is not just holidays ... strong frost, sticking of wet snow and dank wind can spoil good New Year spirit And deliver a lot of inconvenience. It's easier to survive the cold season if you know these useful tips. Take them into service, and you will be able to cope with any unpleasant situation!
- if to park a car The hood to the east, then in the morning you will not have to fuss with the frozen windshield.
- So that it was easier for the car to drive out on loose snow, scattering a filler around the tires for a cat's toilet.
- If a layer of ice has formed on the windshield, use the old cd to scrape off the ice.
- bubble wrap On the window will protect you from the cold and drafts.
- An old sweater is great for making mittens.
- In order to carefully remove the spools from warm knitwear, use a conventional razor.
- Attaching Cable ties To the bicycle tires, you can easily ride through the snow.
- If it is not possible to open a frozen lock, heat the key with a lighter.
- Tired of a puddle of melted snow at the front door? Take the old tray and fill it with pebbles. Shoes on such a stand will dry faster.
- From woolen cloth you can make excellent insoles for shoes that will warm you in any weather!
Hope this article will help make your life easier. Do not concentrate on problems. Enjoy the winter fairy tale and take care of your health!
Do not forget to share useful tips with friends.