How to get rid of fatty spots on the tissue
All housewives know that removing fatty or Oil stains With clothes very difficult. Unfortunately, household chemistry from the store does not always cope with its task, especially if the stain has already managed to crochet. But we learned about the brilliant way to get rid of stains that do not want to give up without a fight, and decided to share it with you!
Just a few simple steps - and the annoying spot will disappear in no time. You only need 3 components!
How to remove the oil stain from the fabric
You will need
- dishwashing liquid
- Penetrating multifunctional grease wd-40
- baking soda
- Piece of cardboard
- Put the cardboard under the soiled cloth so that it does not stain the unblemished side. Spray the grease wd-40 onto the stain and rub it into the fabric using a cotton swab.
- Then mound a large amount of soda from above.
- Use a toothbrush to rub baking soda into the stain.
- Do the procedure until the lumps are formed, as in the photo.
- Now it's time to add a dishwashing detergent. Pour on top of the soda and continue to clean.
- When everything is done, take out the cardboard and wash the T-shirt in the washing machine with other clothes, as usual.
- After washing your T-shirt will look like new!
Share this helpful advice with your friends. Such lifhak exactly useful to them!