How to cook a perfect steak
Bags with a fastener They are very popular among housewives. There are many ways to use this useful thing in the kitchen. Such packages are indispensable for the freezing of products, hermetic storage of things and other purposes!
We have prepared for you yet another unusual wayThe use of bags with a fastener: the preparation of an incredibly appetizing steak. With the help of this lifhak you will do just a bomb-like dish! Cooking this way, it is impossible to spoil the meat, which means that it will turn perfectly juicy inside and when cut into portions will not crumble.
This method was developed by Georges Pralou in the 70s. When cooking vacuum bags, Which are put in water. As a result, cooked dishes are very fragrant due to the fact that the aroma does not disappear and there is no foreign taste from oxidation. This method is used in most cases by professional chefs, but also the housewives gradually begin to prepare dishes in this way.
How to cook juicy and tender steak
You will need
- Bag with clasp
- A pan and a towel (or a cooler bag)
- salt pepper
- Prepare a steak, salt and pepper it.
- Pour hot water into a saucepan (or a thermos bag). The temperature should be about 65 degrees.
- Then put the meat in the bag with the clasp.
- Put the meat in a saucepan, then let the air out of the bag and close it.
- Cover the pan with a lid, wrap it in a thick towel or blanket and wait for forty-five minutes. When you open the pan after a while, you will feel a wonderful fragrance.
- Fry the meat over a large fire in a frying pan, oiled, about a minute and a half on each side.
you can do it Delicious steak, Which is perfectly toasted from the outside, and inside -Evenly pink. It is possible to achieve such perfectly cooked meat only in this way. This method of cooking with maintaining the right temperature is simple and safer than other methods, although it is not very popular now.
Mmm, I can not wait to try this yummy. Share with your friends this ingenious lifhak!