Most of us used to sleep at night, and the wholeDay to take care of. In society there was such an opinion that if a person likes to take a nap during the day, then he is either a lazy person or a fool who does not have anything interesting in life. But physiologists came to the conclusion that we should sleep not alone, but at least twice a day.
Redaction "so simple!" Tell you what is so Useful daytime sleep And how much time should be given to him. Your body will be very pleased.
Scientists around the world conducted a lot of experiments, exploring the dream of a man, and came to an interesting conclusion. Most profitable For well-being and working condition the regime isA two-hour sleep in the middle of the day and a short four-hour nap. It is understandable that it is difficult to allocate 2 hours in the afternoon for our rhythm of life. So the best option is 6-8 hours of night sleep and 15 minutes to 1 hour daytime.
In some countries it is practiced to allocate 20 minutes in the middle of the working day so that workers can take a nap. This technique is great Increased labor productivity, Because daytime sleep is very useful for the body.
The benefit of daytime sleep
- Daytime sleep can improve your mood forall day. He can dramatically increase the amount of serotonin in the body, which is responsible for a sense of happiness. This will make you feel calm and confident.
- It is proved that daytime sleep increases yourAbility to manage incoming information. If you have a very busy day, before taking an important decision it's better to take a nap. So you can better analyze the situation.
- The effect of a forty-minute daytime sleep can be compared with the use of 200 mg of caffeine. Sleep will help not only to cheer up, but also to maximize vigilance.
- It is known that Leonardo da Vinci could several timesTake a nap during the day and minimize sleep at night. We can come to the conclusion that with this way of life the creative potential sharply increases. This may be due to the exacerbation of feelings, which appears in a well-rested person.
- It is proved that a good rest contributes to the aggravation of memory. After sleep during the working day, you will better remember important information.
- If you let your body take a nap for a day, it will increase sensory perception Almost the same as after sleeping throughout the night. You can better distinguish between what music sounds or what food taste.
- Day sleep keeps you from stress. Drowsiness allows the body to activate growth hormones and significantly reduce the level of cortisol - a hormone associated with anxiety, excess weight and diabetes.
Do not spare a little time for a nap. Because you do not lose anything, but invest in your work capacity and good mood. Share interesting information with your friends!