With what do you associate detoxification? Most likely, you thought about a strict diet or about special exercises ... but there is a more pleasant way, How to cleanse the body of toxins. We are talking about miraculous detox baths, of which "so simple!" Today will tell more.
Detox bath is an excellent home alternative to spa salons, it is for those who want to get maximum relaxation and feel always excellent! The fact is that Body cleansing Occurs due to the withdrawal of toxins with sweat. At the same time, the body absorbs necessary minerals and nutrients from what is added to the water. Due to this, metabolic processes are accelerated, digestion is improved and on the whole all energy levels of the body are restored.
There are many ways, How to prepare a relaxing detox bath, But they are all based on common rules. Having learned about them, you can experiment by adding these or other ingredients to the water. Pleasant medical rest!
How to take a detox bath?
- First of all, remember that detox baths based only on sea salt can be taken at least every other day. If you add soda or essential oils, the procedure should be performed only once a week.
- Detox bath should be taken no more than 15-20 minutes. Often write that the optimal time for the procedure is 30-40 minutes. If you are sure that it does not harm you, you can soak in the bath for more than 20 minutes.
- The water temperature should not exceed 36 ° C for salt baths and 40 ° C for baths with oils.
- But now we proceed to the process itself! First you need to take a shower with a regular gel, or better - treat the body with a scrub.
- Until the water is dialed, add a glass of sea salt to the bath. This is probably the simplest recipe for a detox bath.
In addition to sea salt, it is advised to add a glass of soda. A few drops of essential oil are used. There is already a choice for you!
- In the neck, water should cover your body as much as possible.
- Here is the most pleasant moment when you can relax and not think about anything!
- At the end of the procedure, get up from the bath slowly and carefully, because of the salt and hot water can make you dizzy.
- Rinse with cool water. No gel or soap!
- Drink a glass of water. This will prevent dehydration.
- Remember: if there are unpleasant sensations during taking a detox bath, complete the procedure.
Besides purification from toxins, this pleasant procedure has a number of other useful effects: Stress management, Improving sleep and concentration, relieving headaches and relaxing the muscles after a hard day or grueling workouts. Detox-bath allows the body to relax, and the mind - to calm down!
But, unfortunately, the body cleansing the bath has some Contraindications. They can not be taken during the period of exacerbation of any chronic diseases, do not recommend detox baths in the presence of skin diseases, diabetes and during pregnancy and feeding. Take it into consideration!
And your friends know about the beneficial properties of detox baths? Share with them the information - even if they relax a little.