How to correct your posture
The ability to keep your back straight is not only a beautiful and flying gait, but also a guarantee of good health. At Violation of posture There is a displacement of internal organs, which leads to a deterioration in their functioning. Chronic headaches, pain in the heart and lower back - frequent companions of the curved spine.
Irregular day regimen, insufficient physicalLoad, the pressed surface of the bed on which you sleep - the causes of curvature of the spine. The main factor leading to deterioration of posture is a long sitting at the computer in a hunched position and the habit of constantly staring at the screen of a smartphone that has already been dubbed Syndrome of "smartphone neck".
2-4 hours of active use of the smartphone (checking mail, messages, watching videos, games) equated to 700-1400 hours of stress on the cervical spine.
"so simple!" Believes that Correct posture Can be at any age. It is only necessary to learn to control yourself for some time, and gradually the habit of keeping your back straight will develop.
How to correct posture
- If at work you sit at the computer for a long time, first of all regulate Monitor tilt angle. The center of the screen should be just below eye level. Make sure that all parts of the body have support (the legs stand firmly on the floor, elbows lie on the armrests, and the hands on the table).
- During sleep, lay your head on the pillow so that your neck does not sag. You can put a second pillow between your legs.
- Try to minimize the wearing of shoes with high heels, this leads to excessive strain on the spine.
- Always keep your head straight: you will immediately notice that even breathing will become easier!
- During the day, use any free minute to bend, stretch and stretch your back a few times.
- Do not carry heavy bags on one shoulder, distribute weight evenly on both hands or use a backpack. The more so that the choice of backpacks for everyday wear is now very large.
- Try to sit on the very edge of an armchair or chair, and then relax and bend your back. It just will not work: you will immediately lose your balance! An excellent way of self-control.
- Regularly do special gymnastics to correct posture. It will help strengthen the back muscles and the press.
In the workplace also do not waste time: Do exercises for the back without getting up from the chair. Remember that in case of serious problems with the back, it is better to consult a doctor who will prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Health to you, and do not forget to tell your friends about the article!