How to decorate the windows for the New Year
Did you ever think that Sensation of a holiday Create tiny details? Aroma of mandarins, falling snow, colorful lights of evening streets ... but even if the weather does not please us with snow, we can create a winter fairy tale at home.
"so simple!" Has prepared for you several ideas of jewelry for the new year. Instead of simply decorating windows with paper snowflakes, you can create something more interesting!
You will need
- White toothpaste
- A plate of water
- Dry rag
- Clean sponge
- Paper snowflakes or New Year stencils
- Divide the toothpaste with water in a separate bowl.
- Lower the snowflake or stencil in a plate of clean water.
- Attach the snowflake to the glass, spread it.
- If water drips from the snowflake, pat it with a rag.
- Apply a little water on the glass with a sprayer. Dip the sponge into the water with toothpaste and lightly apply on the glass where the snowflake is. The place where you spray water with the sprayer will be more transparent.
- Wait until the glass dries, then discard the paper snowflakes.
These patterns are easily washed off with plain water. Here are a few New Year stencils, Which you can use. Just print them out and cut them out.
We offer you some more interesting ideas that you can easily realize at home.
How to decorate the windows for the new year
Snowflakes on the windows can also be done with a glue gun or purchased volumetric paints.
That's what magic can be created from paper snowflakes and pompoms!
Knitted snowflakes Look so cozy! They will serve you for a very long time.
Create such fabulous New Year decorations - it's not difficult at all. Choose an idea for yourself and share it with your friends!