Stretching asanas for weight loss
Even in the joyous period of the holidays should not be lazy and relax. Keep yourself in good shape always important! so "so simple!" Will show you what exercises, or rather Stretching yoga asanas, Effectively fight fat deposits in the abdomen.
If you are not already familiar with yoga, do not worry. Do these exercises smoothly and do not forget about calm, deep breathing. In a week Daily practice You will notice pleasant changes in the figure!
Pose of cobra (bhujangasana)
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees and keep your feet together.
- Exhale, firmly press your hands to the floor and slightly pull up the trunk up. In this position, inhale and exhale.
- Take a breath, keep lifting the body until,Until you completely straighten your arms. Stay some time in this position. Strain the muscles of your legs. Being in this position for half a minute, do not forget about quiet breathing.
- Exhale, bend your arms in the elbows and lower your body to the floor. Repeat the exercise 5 times, then relax.
Pose of onion (dhanurasana)
- Lie down on your stomach face down.
- After exhaling, bend your legs in your lap. Pull your hands back and grab your left ankle by your left ankle, and your right hand - behind your right ankle. Breathe easy.
- After exhaling, start pulling your legs up. While lifting your knees and stretching out the whole body.
- Raise your head and take it as far back as possible. Neither ribs nor pelvic bones should touch the floor. Only the belly bears the weight of the body. When fully stretch your legs up, connect the hips, knees and ankles. Stay in this position for 30 seconds. Remember the breath!
- Exhaling, let go of your ankles, legs stretch straight. Having lowered a head and feet on a floor, relax.
Pose of boat (science)
- Lie on your back. Hands stretch along the body, legs together. Breathing in, begin to raise your legs and reach for your feet.
- While in the position shown in the picture, keep the balance for 30 seconds. Your body will "vibrate". This is a normal process, but do not forget to breathe.
- Slowly return to the starting position and relax. Repeat 3-5 times.
Pose board, or plank (kumbhakasana)
The bar is considered the most effective pose for strengthening almost all muscles. There are many variations of the bar, but we offer you a basic version of yoga.
- Stand on your hands and knees.
- Stretch your legs back, bend your socks so that your shoulders are right above your palms.
- Lower the chin a little, the neck should continue the line of the spine. Draw your stomach and vzganyi forward. Make at least three deep breaths and exhalations in this position. Repeat the motion 5 times.
Pose of freeing the wind (pavanamuktasana)
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs, stretch your arms out.
- After exhaling, bend your legs in your lap and slowly pull them to your chest. Clasp your knees with your hands.
- Stay in that position for a minute. Do not forget about deep breathing.
- On exhalation, put your feet and hands on the floor.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times.
With the help of these asanas, you can Tighten the abdominal muscles. But the result will be fixed if you try not to overeat and generally move more!
Wish you and your friends always Stay in top form!!