How to remove burn marks from iron
Even the most experienced and accurate mistresses and owners can miss and during the ironing spoil the clothes ... we hasten to assure you: Stains from the iron - this is not an excuse to throw things into garbage. do not trust? Then carefully read on!
These little tricks will help you To get rid of the consequences of careless ironing. Hope you can save your favorite thing!
How to remove the trace from the iron
- A fresh and shallow trail will be washed with ordinary household soap.
- Just appeared tear recommendMoisten with water and sprinkle with baking soda. When soda is impregnated, take a sponge or a towel and start to gently clean out the stain, preferably from the edges to the center. If you can not completely remove the stain, repeat the procedure.
- did not help? Then soak the trace from the iron with warm water, while generously sprinkling salt on salt. When the cloth dries, clean the material off the salt with a brush.
- There are other options: fields the damaged part of the tissue with lemon juice, and then sprinkle it with powdered sugar. When the mixture dries, wash it in cool water.
- Say goodbye with a blurred trace of the iron will help vinegar and water in a proportion of 2: 1.
- Hydrogen peroxide is also considered effective. Fields it burn, let it dry, and then wash the thing in the usual way.
It happens that even these proven methods do not solve the problem. Then it is worth to hand over the injured thing to the dry cleaning. In this case, do not forget to tell the receiver what tools you used for Removing scorching pieces from the iron.
We wish you and your family not to have such problems with the iron! But just in case, share with your friends these tips.