How to grow garnet at home
Recently it is very popular to grow Exotic plants on the windowsill. All because they often have an attractive decorative look and in fact it's not so difficult.
If you decided to plant something unusual at home, perhaps it would be best to start with a grenade. We have prepared for you a simple instruction that will help you translate the long-standing desire into reality.
How to grow pomegranate at home
- First you need to buy a ripe pomegranate. Then clean the fruit from the peel, eat it, leaving the bones. Dry them during the day.
- Then put the bones for two days in water with a temperature of 20-22 degrees. Do not forget that you need to change it every 12 hours.
- Take a flower pot and fill it with a mixture of sand and peat (1: 1).
- To start moistening the soil, then plant the seeds onDepth of about 2 centimeters. Cover the pot with a film to create a greenhouse effect. Every day, take off the film for a while. The best month for planting is February.
- The plant must receive the right amount of light and water. Water the pomegranate when the soil starts to dry out.
- The first sprout can appear in a week. But it also happens that the bone, which everyone has forgotten, sprouts in six months. When the first leaves appear, transplant the seedling into an individual and deeper pot with a universal primer.
- Blossom garnet will be in 9 months. Approximately 3 months after that, it will begin to bear fruit.
Garnet is unpretentious and does not require special care. Why not try to acquire such a plant?
Share with your friends Growing pomegranate. For sure they will be interested in how it's done!