Unusual application of soda
For sure you've already read a lot of articles about Baking soda And its advantages. About all her talents you can write at least the whole day! But today we decided to talk about those areas of its application that are not really known.
From cooking to cosmetology - we'll tell you how to use soda for unusual purposes.
Application of soda
- To ease the pain in the muscles after a grueling workout, take a relaxing bath with soda.
- Baths with soda Help remove dirt and fungus from the nails.
- Means against itching and unpleasant odor: In 1 liter of warm water add 2 tbsp. L. Soda and 1 tbsp. L. Mint oil. Keep hands and feet in such a bath for 20 minutes. Or put some soda on the toothbrush and rub it your fingers.
- So that Freshen up one's breath, Rinse your mouth with water and soda.
- A little soda is applied to traces of bee stings and bites of other insects to relieve pain and itching.
- «Slipped, fell, woke up - plaster", And now itching the itch in a plastered arm or leg? Blow a little soda with a hair dryer, using the cold air mode.
- If you leave in the fridge a bowl with a solution of soda, it absorbs unpleasant odors.
- Soda, mixed in equal parts with aspirin, you can successfully replace yeast.
- And you knew that with a strong cough, they help out Soda inhalation?
- If the jewelry made of precious metals lost their former brilliance, fill them with steep boiling water, in which previously dissolved 1 tsp. Soda. After 10-15 minutes, wash with cool running water.
- One of the best remedies for heartburn is milk with a pinch of soda.
- Glasses, glasses, glasses will acquire a crystal shine, if they are washed in water with the addition of soda.
- To quickly cook beans or other beans, put in a pan 1 tsp. Soda for 1 liter of water.
- From the calluses on the hands will help the bath with soda (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water), they need to be done 2-3 times a week.
- Another way to use soda is not for the purpose: it is used to enhance the effect of washing powder!
- After cooking advised to wash their hands with soda instead of soap. This helps to remove from the skin unpleasant odors from onions, garlic or fish.
Learning about these Unusual ways of using soda, You can once again make sure that even the simplest tools are much better at coping with their work than expensive chemistry.
And you know how else you can Soda?