How to Cook Carrots
Crucian is River fish With a sweetish aftertaste, which even after frying remains juicy. But what about the problem of the numerous small bones that turn the eating of food into a real test ...
In "so simple!" there is Secret cooking fish, Thanks to which no small bone can prevent you from enjoying the excellent taste of the dish. Do not deny yourself the pleasure!
This method is also suitable for processing bream, roach, rudd, vobla and other bony fish species. Fishermen and wives of fishermen, take note!
How to cook carrots
- 1 kg of fresh crucian carp
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- Cooking oil for frying
- salt pepper
- Fish cleaned from scales, gutted. Cut off the head and carefully wash the carcass.
- On each side of the fish with a sharp knife, make transverse incisions 3-4 mm wide, without cutting the ridge.
- Fields fish lemon juice, season with pepper, salt and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Pickled crucian carapace roll in flour and fry until golden in a deep frying pan over medium heat, covering with a lid.
The process of preparation in detail look in the video.
Bones in fish, Cooked according to this method, during fryingSoften, so do not feel. Do not you forget to share this trick with your friends? Try to cook some more fish for this recipe, we hope you enjoy it!