Decor for candles
Family photos Have a special value: On them the warmest and dear memories are embodied. Now many store photos in digital format on computers, and old pictures are dusting in albums. In vain, because photography can be wonderful Element of decor, The more such an ornament will be only for you.
"so simple!" Teach you 2 ways how to decorate candles with photos and create a cozy atmosphere in the house. You will need a minimum of time and money to create such a miracle!
Candle in a glass jar
You will need
- Glass jar or transparent vase
- Photo printed on parchment paper
- double sided tape
- Print the photo on the parchment.
- Take a glass jar, measure its height. Cut out the photo by the size of the can.
- Use a double-sided adhesive tape to gently place the photo on the can.
- Cut off excess paper.
- This decoration looks great at daylightLight. But if you put a candle inside and light it in the evening, you'll get a completely different story. The photo will emit a soft light and heat, turning your room into the most cozy corner on earth!
Candle with a photo
You will need
- Hair dryer
- wax paper
- Picture printed on plain paper
- Cut a piece of waxed paper to the size of the photo.
- Wrap the candle with a photograph, then wax paper.
- Gray the candle with a hair dryer on all sides until the wax begins to slowly melt.
- Remove waxed paper. The image will remain on the candle.
Agree, you can not buy such things for money. The candle, decorated with your photo, is a great idea for a gift. Try to do this at home and share the instructions with your friends!