Liquid wallpapers with own hands
If you are thinking about repair, pay attention to a new kind of decorative wall covering - liquid wallpaper. From the moment of entering the market this finishing material has gained great popularity and has a number of advantages: universality, ease of use, environmental friendliness.
Ready mixes are sold in construction shops in sealed plastic bags. Their only drawback is price. "so simple!" Proposes To make liquid wallpaper by own hands from paper. You can use any waste paper, except for newspapers.
Liquid wallpaper by own hands
The amount of paper is given for the convenience of calculating the proportions. To cover 1 square. M wall needs about 350 g of paper. Apply liquid wallpaper to the prepared walls: peeled and processed Undercoat.
You will need
- 40 sheets of paper
- 1.25 liters of water
- 40 g acrylic putty
- 200 ml of pvc glue
- Wide spatula
- Building mixer or drill (with special nozzle)
- Prepare the paper.
- Grind it in a convenient way for yourself.
- Place the shredded paper in a bucket and add warm water.
- Stir and leave to soak for 2-4 hours.
- Mix everything with a construction mixer or drill, screwing a special nozzle to it.
- Add to the mixture 2 dye cap. The amount of color will depend on the amount of color.
- Mix everything well.
- Add a dry putty.
- Add glue to the pva.
- Mix the mass again.
- For work use a wide iron spatula.
- So look the wallpaper on the wall. The coating dries 24 hours.
Another plus of these wallpapers is that in the case of theirDamage you can easily fix everything by diluting the water with a dry mixture and covering the scratches and scrapes. With our original tips that do not empty the wallet, embody any ideas for repairing a home.
Tell me about this method of updating the walls to friends!