Bombs for toilet
How good it is to always have on hand an effective tool for maintaining cleanliness and freshness in the toilet!
"so simple!" Proposes To make by hand the effervescent bombs for the toilet. A lot of time it does not take, but you save a lot on buying household chemicals. This tool instantly cleans and refreshes the toilet.
Bombs for the toilet
Of this amount of ingredients will produce about 30 cleaning bombs.
- 1 tbsp. Soda
- 1/4 tbsp. Citric acid
- 1/2 tsp. Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. L. 6% hydrogen peroxide solution
- 15-20 drops of any essential oil
- Embankment Soda In a suitable deep bowl, make sure that there are no lumps. This is the main ingredient of our product, which effectively cleans and eliminates unpleasant odors. Add citric acid.
- In a separate container mix vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. Very carefully, literally by drop, to avoid a violent chemical reaction, pour this liquid into a dry mixture.
Add essential oil And carefully mix everything. For the scouring of cleaning bombs, lemon, orange, mandarin, mint, spruce, juniper, lavender oil are perfect.
- Using a measuring spoon, form bombs and lay them on parchment. Leave to dry for 4-8 hours.
- Dry the bombs in a sealed glass container and use as needed.
When using a spiky and foams,Highlighting a pleasant scent, and disinfecting the toilet. For the best hygienic effect and maintaining freshness, throw 1-2 bombs directly into the toilet.
Do not forget to share this idea with your friends!