How to Make a Carpet
I liked this idea, because I respect the style of patchwork - from the flaps you get very original things! So that Make a home mat, You need scraps of any carpet fabric or cut old carpets.
The cost of such a carpet is quite small, but it looks great. Immediately want to do a similar thing, and I will do it in the near future!
How to make a rug
- Old mats need to be cut into flat rectangles or squares. You can use cheap trimming from the carpet store: they are always available, and the material is completely new.
- To collect such a carpet - a fascinating activity, similar to a puzzle or tetris.
- So that the carpet does not look boring, leave spaces for small colored patches. Bright spots will make the design of the rug unique!
- Adhesive tape will help to connect and hold the parts of the rug. If you use a double-sided tape, the mat will stick well on the floor!
- Gently squeeze part of the rug between each other.
- Some parts get to connect perfectly!
- But if there are small gaps - it's easy to fix, do not worry.
- This is how the finished product looks!
- The needle roller will help to spread the pile of the rug, fill the gaps between the pieces of fabric and give Homemade rug Presentable appearance.
- The result impressed me! If you buy such a thing already finished, it will be expensive. But the handmade works wonders!
An ingenious way of reworking old carpets! Show your friends this wonderful idea, they will surely like it.