What is dangerous hairdressing salons
Going to the hairdresser's - a favorite pastime of many girls. Because in this way you can relax a few hours from all life's problems and fuss.
But even here there are their pitfalls - this is the so-called Beauty salon syndrome. This happens during the most pleasant procedure - washing your head, when you are most relaxed and vulnerable.
Than dangerous hairdressing salons
The wrong position of the neck provokes the clamping of the vessels, which, in turn, can cause stroke.
There is also the risk of blood clots. When the blood vessels are damaged, the blood clots and obstruction arises, and if blood clots get into the brain - a stroke may occur.
A young mother of two children, Elizabeth Smith, suffered a stroke in January 2014. After taking a picture in the hospital, the doctors came to the conclusion that the cause of the stroke was Arm-chair in a beauty salon.
The rehabilitation of a woman lasted many months and was not cheap. Elizabeth sued the prestigious salon in December 2015. Now she is wary of such institutions and Hairdressing services.
Attorney Elizabeth at first doubted the truthfulness of the fact that the stroke occurred just after going to the salon. But this fact was confirmed by independent experts.
Let it be rare case, But no one is immune from such consequences. So be careful and attentive when visiting the park.
First of all pay attention to the chair in the hairdresser, it should be well regulated and reliably support the neck area. Ask the hairdresser to Twisted towel Under the neck in order to avoid an accident.
The first signs of a stroke
- Hampered speech
- Weakness in the extremities (in the arm or leg)
- Severe sudden headache and dizziness
Remember that you do not have to panic. This article is just a warning about how carefully you need to treat your health. We wish you to remain always beautiful and attractive, and most importantly - healthy!
If you think this information is important, be sure to tell your friends about it!