Every day we face difficulties, big and small. I want them to be smaller, but where to go - everyday trifles are an integral part of our life ...
these Interesting ideas Help you to do a lot ofPleasure. Making your life easier, you improve your mood and make a small step towards happiness! I was delighted with the advice that I share with you. I hope they will benefit!
- An elegant replacement for the strap: if it is wiped, you can successfully use instead of silk ribbon, scarf, piece of fabric.
- Coil thread - a brilliant device for Headphone storage. Nothing is confused, it is convenient to carry in your pocket!
- Lego-man can serve as a fixer for wires. A trick to maintain order and good mood!
- That's how it should be Peel bananas!! It's only necessary to put a little pressure on the top, as a miracle happens ...
- Idea for storing sunglasses.
- From a conventional box, you can make a magic casket with ornaments, using plastic hooks. I did this for my wife!
- paper bags - assistants in the organization of various trifles. You can attach bright paper bags from kraft paper to the wall, and you will have an extra place to store small items!
- An idea for everyone who loves a non-standard design: a chandelier made from sunglasses.
- You can easily thread a thread into a needle, if you sbriznesh its tip with hairspray.
- When there is no one to ask to fasten a bracelet on your wrist, use a paper clip!
- An idea for lovers of domestic plants! Water the vases with cooled water, which remains after boiling vegetables. Acts better than any chemical fertilizer!
- To clean a frying pan To shine it is possible with the help of salt and raw potatoes! A wonderful trick, everything shines ...
- If the neck of the bottle is covered by a membrane, make in it a couple of punctures: the dispenser for oil and other substances is ready!
- Idea for rework Old shoes. A great option for giving!
If any of these ideas appealed to you, I will be very happy! Tell me in the comments about tricky tricks that you love to use in everyday life, share with others your discoveries!