Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
About the use Sunflower seeds In society there are many prejudices. It is believed that the husks of seeds are not aesthetic and even provincial. But the real lovers of this delicacy will not stop any prejudice!
Many even hide this addiction, scrounging seeds in the evening at the TV. Today, our editorial staff will tell you why sunflower seeds can and should be consumed every day!
The benefits of sunflower seeds
- The matter is that this product has a high energy value. In 100 grams of kernels of sunflower seeds contains 602.1 kcal. This is a real energy bomb!
- Loosening of seeds calms the nervous system. This process is not inferior to the perambulation of the rosaries.
- Sunflower seeds normalize the acid-base balance of the stomach. So many doctors recommend this product to patients suffering from heartburn.
- This product has a beneficial effect on the potency of men, as well as on the reproductive system of women.
- They contain a large amount of magnesium, which is necessary for the normal operation of the heart muscle.
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent tool for preventing atherosclerosis and myocardial infarction.
Seeds are an extremely high-calorie product, soIt is better not to buy them in a purified form (so you can eat a lot). In addition, without the shell, saturated fat is rapidly oxidized in them. Doctors recommend daily use of a small amount of this product 50-100 grams. Seeds of sunflower in raw form are considered to be the most useful.
As always, we warn about contraindications: sunflower seeds can not be consumed by people suffering from stomach ulcers, gout and enterocolitis.
Be sure to tell about the benefits of sunflower seeds to your friends, they will be surprised! And also learn how to make a stunning drink of pumpkin seeds to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood.